The Fun Questions Tag

I was poking around the blogosphere and I found out that Hilda created a post of a bunch of lovely questions, so I figured I would give it a shot. Read Hilda's post here.

1) When is your birthday? (You don't have to include the year if you don't want to.)
December 19. (Very close to Christmas I must say.)

2) What are 3 of your favorite colors?

Blue, purple, and sort of a dark maroon color.

3) What are your 3 favorites quotes?

"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." - Inception

"I believe in the sun, even when it's not shining. I believe in love, even when I'm alone. I believe in God, even when he's silent." - C.S. Lewis

"You is kind, you is smart, you is important." -Aibileen Clark

4) Are you addicted to YouTube?

*guiltily nods*

5) What are 3 of your favorite shows on TV or YouTube or both?

The Voice, Once Upon a Time, and America's Got Talent.

6) What are 3 qualities you like in a best friend?

Able to keep a secret, funny, and loyal.

7) Do you like your name? 

It's alright.

8) If you have the choice to pick your own name, what will it be?

I've always liked names you don't see a lot like Genevieve and Edeline, but I feel like those names don't fit me at all.

9) What is your fantasy dream?

I've always wanted to go snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef by Australia and see the coral reefs and the Nemo fish (clownfish).

10) Do you wear makeup?

I do. Not the whole crazy shenanigans of foundation, blush, and all that stuff. I do wear mascara and if I'm feeling fancy I'll throw in some eyeliner and/or eyeshadow.

11) If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?

Can't go giving out super vital information about that, now can I? You'll just have to wait and see.

12) What makes you cry?

Movies (Disney especially), books, songs, and sometimes things people say.

13) What makes you angry?

People who steal my food.

14) What makes you happy?

Rainbows, sunshine, my friends, puppies, and teddy bears.

15) What is "Fangirling?"

Finding extreme joy in a certain thing and in some cases obsessively crying over, laughing at, and stalking this obsession.

16) What are your 3 favorites snacks?

Goldfish crackers, sour Skittles, and string cheese.

17) What are your 3 favorite foods?

Chocolate, salsa (particularly the spicy variety), and pomegranates.

18) What are your 3 favorite drinks?

Coffee, chocolate milk, and raspberry iced tea.

19) Can you tell us a little about yourself?

(I cheated and took this from the side of my blog. Bwa ha ha.)

Howdy! I'm Seana, and welcome to my little corner of cyberspace. Please tread carefully as there might be some dragons and other mythical things on the loose here and there. I am a writer (which means I turn caffeine into stories) and a weird one at that. I do my best to bring my little ounces of insanity to a world that needs a sprinkle of it sometimes. I also read like a maniac, and I shall try and keep you up to date on the latest epic books that are swirling around. 

20) What are 10 random facts about you?

- I can move my pinky toe independently.
- I can do over 10 different braids/braided hairstyles.
- I once spray painted a snow fort pink with my older brother.
- The eyelashes on my left eye are longer than the ones on my right.
- I used to be able to do a handstand. (Just tried and I found out I can't do them anymore.)
- I don't like drinking soda. Fizzy drinks are something I dislike.
- I can play a mean game of Mario Kart.
- I am the queen of finding cheap stuff at the store.
- My dog is currently licking my feet.
- I can make parrot noises.

21) What are your 3 fun things to do?

- Have movie marathons.
- Listen to music and then run around my house singing songs.
- Reading in my favorite chair.

So those are my answers to the Fun Questions Tag! Thanks so much, Hilda, for sharing these!

Feel free to answer the questions in the comments if you'd like!

That is all.

Comments

  1. Hahahahha "I can play a mean game of Mario Kart." LIES! I crushed you!
    And that pinky toe thing is insanely creepy... Those of you who haven't seen it, keep it that way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you picked the hardest course there is, and my Mario Kart skills were a little rusty. Cut me some slack. (: Oh come on, it's not THAT creepy. Just sort of creepy. I consider it a talent.

      Delete
  2. 1. November 18
    2. Purple, black, and grey (not gray, GREY)
    3. You fall in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly and then all at once. -The Fault in our Stars
    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen; not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.- C.S.Lewis
    God has no phone but I talk to him; He has no Facebook but He is still my friend; He does not have a Twitter but I still follow him. -Anonymous
    4. Yes
    5. Doctor Who, and assorted Disney shows
    6. happy, non-judgmental and alive
    7. It's not bad.
    8. Destiny (yes, Destiny isn't really my real name) and Ariella
    9. Live in Ireland (yes, that's it)
    10. Eyeliner occasionally
    11. Um.....
    12. That part in LotR when Frodo and Gollum desert Sam, playing LotR music, Les Mis, Phantom of the Opera, Doctor Who
    13. A lot of things
    14. A lot more things
    15. The act of screaming, squealing or crying to show excitement.
    16. Swedish Fish, Sour patch kids and Twizzlers
    17. Macintosh apples, Rome apples and blueberries
    18. Hot chocolate, tea and root beer
    19. No
    20. I am deathly afraid of jellyfish after I got stung by one when I was five.
    I am homeschooled
    I play basketball.
    I love music
    I can move BOTH of my pinky toes independently (take that Seana;) )
    I am of Irish decent
    I am also of British decent
    I am also of Swedish decent
    I have run out of ideas for this last fact
    21. Listen to music
    Read
    Cook/ bake

    ~D. Skye <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, good try, but I also can move BOTH of my pinky toes. (: Kudos to you for having this super cool talent, though.

      Also, you're part British? I'm officially jealous.

      Delete
  3. Just a little bit. Like 1/128. I'm more Irish than anything.

    Ahhhhhhhhhhh!! Have you seen Heather Vogel Frederick's blog recently???

    ~D. Skye <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well now I'm even more jealous! Irish people are cool.

      I JUST SAW! I don't know if I should be screaming or running around or what I should do.

      Delete
  4. I saw your new post. That was a good response.

    ~D. Skye <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome sauce!!! That is cool! Thanks for doing the tag! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just did some of these questions on my blog, check it out!

    louleecutie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cool. Looks like fun, I'm stealing these questions. ;) check it out at halfwayamazing.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looked fun so I thought I would give it a go :) I credited your blog & Hilda
    Thanks
    http://kelly-pendragon.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/the-fun-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you had fun! (: I'll definitely go check it out.

      Delete
  9. Okay, so I stumbled across your post whilst looking for inspiration as to how to break the ice on my new blog.
    I think the tag questions is great... however, I have only just realized (after reading and then copying the questions for my own blog) that we have the same birthday.
    Which made me far too happy, and thought I'd have to inform you of this. xD
    I admit it is very close to christmas, but I'd love to hear what you feel, do you love it or hate it?

    ~Vamp xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have the same birthday?! That's kind of amazing. I don't mind a birthday close to Christmas, it just makes the rest of the year kind of long. (:

      Delete
  10. Hahaha I Can't move my pinky toe either, is good to know that I'm not the only one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Check out my Fun Questions Tag that I just posted to my blog! :) https://shellyray.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/the-fun-questions-tag/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everyone just has to have a movie marathon every now and then, we don't blame you! X

    http://natashasvirtualword.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm glad there are fellow movie addicts out there! (:

      Delete
  13. Everyone just has to have a movie marathon every now and then, we don't blame you! X

    http://natashasvirtualword.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love reading your blog. Great stuff. I am Following now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts