#LoveMe Challenge | Day 25

Hello, lovelies!

I won't waste time with any intro today, so let's just get right into things. (:

* * *

What Makes You Laugh?


I laugh at a lot of things.

(Most of them dumb.)

Usually I'm laughing because of witty or sarcastic comments made by me or people around me. Sometimes I'm laughing because I don't know what else to do with myself, so I start cracking jokes to try to fix an awkward silence or make conversation. Sometimes I laugh in disbelief because I'm just in awe of something that's happened, like one of my friends showing their super artistic talents or being their brilliant selves.

Laughing is definitely my coping mechanism too, so even if I'm at my most overwhelmed, I still laugh because it's something I know how to fall back on. I always have a mentality that if you can laugh about something, then you can take on whatever is bothering you, head on. It's also a defense mechanism, so if I'm offended by a remark made towards me, I'll usually just laugh it off to avoid conflict.

Sometimes I laugh because of the thrill that is life. I love to take long hikes on hard trails or push myself to run faster or farther than I ever have before, and I often laugh when I'm done because it's such an exhilarating feeling to see how far you can go. I definitely take myself and life too seriously sometimes, so laughing helps me just to see things in a brighter light than before.

Oh, and on a side note, if you need a laugh today, watch this video (she swears a little bit, so apologies if you're sensitive to that):


That is all.

Cheers,


* * *

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts