This Or That: Halloween Edition!


Hello, lovelies!

First of all, I'm apologizing sincerely for being MIA for about a month. A lot of that has been the sheer piles of work I've had to deal with now that I'm trying to be a good college kid, and I have to make homework and studies a priority over blogging.

Thanks for being patient with me, and thank you to everyone who was supportive of the last post I did, which was a poem that was extremely hard to write. You are all some of the loveliest and sweetest people I've had the pleasure to know, and I'm so grateful every day for what you all bring into my life.

Regardless, I saw this spooky themed Halloween tag over on Nevillegirl's blog (which you can read by clicking HERE), and even though I've already dressed up for Halloween and eaten a decent amount of candy, I figured it wasn't too late the post this because Halloween is technically tomorrow. (:

So without further ado, let's get into the tag!


* * *

Chocolatey or fruity candy?

Chocolate all the way, man! (It's my weakness. Shh, don't tell.)

Witches or vampires?

I'm gonna go with witches, because as the Wizard of Oz taught us, you can be a good witch or a bad witch, or a witch who's goodish/badish (Elphaba, I'm looking at you). Vampires also live forever and have to dodge the sun, which doesn't really sound like a good time to me. I'd rather be able to wear a pretty cool hat and fly around on a broom and have a spooky good time with my spooky self.

Trick or treat?

Definitely trick. Even though I love a good treat, I'm not really a sweets person and I totally have a little prankster streak in me that just really likes to mess with people (not in a mean way) and tell jokes and the like.

Halloween party or scary movie?

Halloween party, because I cannot deal with scary movies. I don't care if it's even just a weird one that's not so much scary, because I will have to turn on all the lights for the next seven months and run up all the stairs I come to in order to not be eaten by some sort of beastie.

Skeletons or zombies?

I'd probably go with skeletons, because zombies are just terrifying little critters (if the Walking Dead is to be believed), and skeletons just give off more of a classy vibe to me than zombies do.

Trick-or-treat or hand out candy?

I would so much rather go get candy than hand it out, because there's something special about walking out on a crisp, autumn night in your cute lil' costume and seeing people's decorations on their houses.

Hay ride or corn maze?

I hate hate hate corn mazes because I'm always scared of being lost forever or getting spooked by someone hiding around the corner, so I'd choose the hay ride any time. I think also it's just way more fun to go on a hay ride because the ones I've been on usually have a bunny or some other fuzzball on them that are so cute.

Scary costume or funny costume?

I never liked to scare or be scared, so I'd choose a funny costume. I always love seeing how creative people get for Halloween, and if you follow me on Instagram, you know that a bunch of girls on my floor and I dressed up as Shrek-themed characters, which was epic. (I was the fairy godmother, in case you were wondering.)

Pumpkin seeds or pumpkin pie?

Always pumpkin seeds. I'd choose savory over sweet any day, and I honestly just adore pumpkin seeds, and they're awesome for snacking.

Bottle feed a baby zombie or walk alone through a dark forest?

...what? Well, I suppose I'd much rather be alone in a dark forest because even though it'd be spooky, I wouldn't feel like I would be about to lose a hand while trying to feed a zombie. Also, zombies eat flesh primarily, don't they? So would I have to feed it with flesh? *shudder shudder*

Bats or black cats?

Cats! Bats are kind of cute, but I've always loved cats and their cute little whiskers, so I definitely have to go with the black cats (even if they're supposed to be unlucky).

Pumpkin spice or hot chocolate?

Definitely hot chocolate. Pumpkin spice has a time and a place, but hot chocolate is totally year round, and peppermint hot chocolate is one of my favorite hot drinks ever.

Celebrate in your neighborhood or at the mall?


I'd have to go with neighborhood, just because the mall by my house growing up never did Halloween celebrations that I went to, and I just think it's way more fun to go with your siblings around the block and get candy. It's always nice to see neighbors you haven't for a while, and my parents definitely trust our neighbors more than they would a sketchy mall man.

* * *

As always, feel free to answer any of these in the comments, or if you're a blogger, write up a little spooky blog post on this tag. (:

That is all.

Cheers,

Comments

  1. Yay, you're back! I love this, a lot of these questions though, I wouldn't be able to answer so I guess I'll pass on doing the tag, but thanks for your post, there's something about your writing style that keeps me drawn in, and makes me laugh with every single post!
    Have a lovely day!
    -Cait xx
    https://passionatemindblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! Your comments are always so sweet and I appreciate you a lot. (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting on this post. I love having conversations with you guys, so please be sure you check back for my reply. That way we can have a chat of epic proportions. (:

(Also, please keep your language clean so everyone can enjoy my blog. Thanks!)

Popular Posts